Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Playlist

By now, I'm done with Winter. I'm tired of my skin being drier than a sponge. I'm sick of being cold and I'm sick of snow and idiots in snow.......

Luckily my ipod keeps me entertained with Angry Birds and these songs. Indulge!

1. Someone Like You, Adele- Newest song. Added it today. I've listened to it over and over at least 12 times now waiting for Biggest Loser to come on.

2. Snuff, Slipknot- An older song that is seeing a revival. Mostly because I've journeyed up to the top of my Itunes Purchase playlist.

3. Heartless, The Fray- Ok, How to Save a Life got on my nerves as it was played constantly. I hated the Fray...until they took Kanye and made him not as annoying with this song.

4. Forget You , Cee Lo Green- The past few weeks of February have been hell and stressful at work. Then I sing this while sitting in traffic over and over again and I feel a little better.

5. Drunken Lullabies, Flogging Molly- Fantastic Irish Punk. Great to work out to.

6. Margaritaville, Jimmy Buffet- In honor of Margarita Day today. I wonder if he ever did find his lost shaker and salt....

7. Familiar Taste of Poison, Halestorm- Another revival on the ipod. I love this song. I love the video. I love that they have finally gotten recognition for how awesome they are. However, you MUST see them live.

8. Strawberry Wine, Deana Carter- Another song I love to sing in traffic.

9. You Spin me Round, Dope- Yeah, I've been in a bad mood lately..then I sing along to this. Tell me you aren't smiling by the end. Loves me some 80s remakes.

10. My Little Secret, Cavo- Yet another revival on the purchased playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment