Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year, New Manda

Just a quick blog to pacify April.

I used to be somewhat skinny. There was a time I wore jeans in the single digits. In a couple months, I turn 30. While career wise and in life I'm happy, I am not happy with the way I've allowed myself to grow lazy and fat.

January 1st, I decided to do something about it.

Our company is having a "Biggest Loser" competition. A woman has never won or placed in this contest. Of course. considering the industry, there aren't a whole lot of women anyways, but I digress. I'm going to give it a good run to at least place. A lot of the guys fattened themselves up before the contest. which is utter crap, but it is what it is. They lose weight easier so it's pretty much assured a guy will probably win. Unless I have a say about it.

I joined weight watchers and committed myself to the gym. I've only been at this a week, but I plan to keep you informed as I go along this path.

Peace

1 comment:

  1. 1. Good job, you can do it! You have all the cool cookbooks and lots of partners in crime to help when it gets hard.

    2. Thank you!! I check to see if you've posted every day. And it's been a very long time...

    ReplyDelete