1. 21, Adele- I can't even pick one song so I just listen to the entire CD over and over again. It is too fantastic not to.
2. Jar of Hearts, Christine Peri- This song is gorgeous.
3. I love You Like a Love Song, Selena Gomez.....I can't even justify this one. It's a shameful one.
4. I do, Colbie Colait- Such a light and fluffy feel. Perfect for summer when laying by the pool.
5. Femme Fatale, Britney Spears- Another CD I can't stop listening to. It usually follows Adele. Britney is back!
6. Unchained Melody, Laura Alaina. OK, I am happy with Scotty winning American Idol, but I think Laura may have a longer career. which is fine with me. I love her version of this song. It doesn't go off a tangent from the actual song.
7. Going out in Style, Dropkick Murphys. Love Irish punk. More fun music for summer. Very Bouncy.
8. Guitar Hero, Amanda Palmer. I love the Dresden Dolls and Amanda doesn't stray far from their sound on her solo stuff.
9. Float On, Modest Mouse- This song gets busted out every summer. First song I ever downloaded. I played it as loud as possible to drown out "Hyena" and "Amazon" in the dorm.
10. White Rabbit, Egypt Central. Love them. That is all.
Apparently in the summer I like Poppy music and fluff. Oh well. Off to the pool for me.