2011. You sucked. Straight up. Peace.
Goals for 2012:
1. Get rid of a huge portion of debt. Credit cards..here's looking at you. Student Loans..you too.
2. Lose weight. I spent my 20s bitching about being fat. I don't want to repeat that in my 30s.
3. Keep a positive attitude at work. People are idiots. This is a fact. I will accept it and work around them.
4. Read 30 books. I only read 10 in 2011. Which was actually an improvement and I thank my Kindle for that but I can do better.
5. Reddit less. The website is a time suck. I'll spend the time I was redditing and work out.
6. Eat less carbs and drink less pop (soda). The Fat Head movie was an eye opener and further studies personallu on how the USDA screwed us in the food pyramid is disheartening.
7. Try to find time to Volunteer. I'm no longer doing tours, therefore my evenings are free.
8. Focus on fleshing out the novel that I have been perennially talking about for years.
9. Leave the apartment and explore Richmond.