Thursday, January 5, 2012

IB+ That This year Will Be a Tough one

Friday is almost here. I've remained successful at my 3rd resolution and let me tell you it has been DIFFICULT. Seriously. It has taken everything I've had to stick with this. Now please don't get me wrong, I love my colleagues, but this not having an office with a door to get away from them could end me. When you have an open room and have several project managers on phones, each yelling at someone and all of us already loud mouths, it grates.
Also I get to hear the stupid things that are said and each time I just hang my head, knowing that our sub contractor base just keeps shrinking.
I pray daily for my boss to finally build that new office addition he keeps talking about. (It exists! I saw the plans!)
I remain frustrated but I'm still chugging along keeping that positive attitude. Again, it may end me. 360 days to go...


"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen."

--Reinhold Niebuhr

No comments:

Post a Comment