Monday, March 7, 2011

March Madness

So, I went to the gym twice in February. But I maintained so there's that I guess. I just have had no energy and the stress level has been so damn high at work, I just want to come home and do nothing but sleep.

Tours have started so I get to add that on top of my already packed schedule of 70 hours a week. So going to try to fit the gym in when possible. Sadly, I'm just at a point right now where I don't care. I'm still losing weight by just being careful with what I eat so I'll go with that until I hit the wall.

This weather really needs to make up it's mind what it wants to do. Hot or cold, just pick a damn temp

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya on the stress level.....I am feeling it at work too....I must force myself there and once I go I feel MUCH better.....GREAT stress relief! We Michiganders are having the same BS with mother nature and her moody ass! I get stressed when the sun refuses to shine too! Grrrrr We shall survive......

    ReplyDelete